¡Aquí está la presentación que usamos de hoy!
Today in class, we...
- Created equity cards with our Spanish names
- Every student wrote the SPANISH name he or she chose for himself on a white piece of paper.
- Then, every student wrote his or her SPANISH first name and his or her last name on a colored note card for Profe Katy
- Person Bingo!
- Please READ OVER the squares in the bingo to find ones that apply to you!!!
- We practiced “¿Te gusta?” y “me gusta”
- Then, we got up and asked!!
- We guessed like this:
- “¿Te gusta __say thing here__?”
- The person can answer “Sí, me gusta __thing here__” or
- “No, no me gusta ___thing here__”.
- Finally, we got BINDERS!!!
- Make sure you...
- Chose one with NO NAME ON IT/not in the TAPED OFF section (so you don’t choose someone else’s)
- Considered the SIZE you will need; is this your last year of Spanish? Do you intend to take Spanish for two years in high school, or possibly three or four (take a thicker binder)?
- REMEMBER: THESE BINDERS WILL STAY HERE!!
- Please don’t keep anything in these that you need with you -- they will stay in the classroom!
- In addition, they will stay WITH YOU EVERY YEAR you stay in SPANISH from now on!!!!
- So, if you still have them and can find them, you can keep your old Spanish notes in here!
¡Nos vemos mañana!!